Testing at Every Stage
At Kuehne Company, our lab is dedicated to quality assurance at every stage. Our chemists take a proactive approach to ensure that deficiencies are resolved before the release of the product.
ANSI/NSF STANDARD 60 Certified
ISO 9001-2015 Certified
New Jersey State certification for PH and residual chlorine
Every day 30 million people benefit from Kuehne Company’s water treatment products. Since 1919, our family-owned company has delivered the reliability and quality that our customers need and trust.
We are all about people and our planet, and from our truck drivers to our scientists, everything we do is focused on safety, efficiency, quality, health and environmental sustainability. Our voice is active in the national institutes that govern our industry, and we continue to strive for a better, clearer (planet) future.
Kuehne Company is committed to:
- Meeting or exceeding our customer’s requirements and expectations
- Protecting the environment, including prevention of pollution
- Complying with applicable regulations and requirements
- Active participation and communication with interested parties to determine their needs and expectations
- Developing goals and objectives that are compatible with the context and strategic direction of the company
- Promoting the Guiding Principles of Responsible Care ®
- Continual improvement of our quality, health, safety, environmental and security management system
Committment and Resources
Kuehne Company’s products are used for a variety of applications, one of which is the purification of drinking water for municipalities throughout the northeast. We prove our dedication to high standards by maintaining the following certifications for our products: